WHY CHOOSE UK?
ONE OF THE BEST EDUCATION OF THE WORLD
- World leader in educating subjects like Engineering, Science, Art and Design, Business and management, Law and Finance.
- Offers one of the best education system in the world with qualifications which can make a real difference to your future.
- Study at one of the best universities of the world
THE BEST RESEARCH PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE IN UK
- The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world centre for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK is the home of English so the best place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects
- Great chance to interact with many cultural background students
PRACTICAL AND INDUSTRY ORIENTED EDUCATION
- It offers practical as well as always updated knowledge based on current industry standards.
- UK Programs focuses more on job oriented as well as industry updated knowledge
UK’s education system allows students to combine courses and subjects from different areas of studies, so student can tailor-made the degree as per their own needs and interests.
Education System: (Scenario)
Following checklist can be helpful to you to plan your Education in Australia and start your studies on time:
2 years before your course start date (Maximum)
- Start researching on your program, destination, institute etc. well in advance so you have time to check everything and you don’t miss out any option
18 months (Maximum) (or minimum 6 months) before
- Check the entry requirements of the course you selected to study – you need to check academic as well as English language proficiency requirements. And make sure you meet all the requirements.
12 to 14 months before
- Apply for the institutes you want to study
10 months onwards
- Check offer letters and make your decision on institute and program
- Meet the conditions mention in offer and accept the offer
- Arrange financial documents, Pay Fees and avail CAS
- Apply for student VISA
3 – 4 months till your course start date
- Organize the accommodation that suits you
- Arrange your flight bookings
- Airport pick-up must be arranged
- Reach UK and start your studies
Academic requirements varies in different universities. Average requirement is 60 – 65% marks in most recent education (Few universities ask higher than this and there are few who accept lesser than this as well)
As Medium of Instruction in UK is English, student need to prove his/ her level of English by appearing any English language tests approved by University/ UKBA by achieving required score. UK accepts following English language tests:
IELTS: 6.5 Bands required for Masters and for bachelors 6.0 bands
IELTS UKVI: 6.5 Bands required for Masters and for bachelors 6.0 bands
*Please note, all institutes don’t accept all test scores. Please contact respective Student Advisor at Who Am I for details.