Why choose New Zealand ?
- Lowest unemployment rate in the world
- Guaranteed work permits after successful completion of program
- Broad range of study and research opportunities
- Education in New Zealand is based on Levels – from Level 1 to 10
- One of the safest destination with low crime rate and corruption
- The country having lots of natural scenery and beautiful beaches along with better opportunity
- Settlement options available for students.
- Less population which means less competition.
- World renowned industries are part of Australia which leads the professionals for better future.
- Job oriented course
- High quality of education with comparatively lower cost
Practical and Industry oriented Education Flexible CurriculumWorldwide reputed institutes
Education System in New Zealand is divided into levels and following is level wise system – International students can go from 4th to 10th Level:
- Step: 1 – Application
- Step: 2 – Offer Letter
- Step: 3 – Visa File Preparation, PVC, Medical, Funds
- Step: 4 – VISA File Lodgment
- Step: 5 – AIP (Approval in Principle)
- Step: 6 – Fees payment
- Step: 8 – Final VISA Approval
- Step: 9 – Fly
Entry + Eligibility Requirements
Academic requirements varies in different Institutes. Average requirement is 60 – 65% marks in most recent education (Few universities ask higher than this and there are few who accept lesser than this as well)
As Medium of Instruction in New Zealand is English, student need to prove his/ her level of English by appearing any English language tests approved by New Zealand Institutes/INZ, New Zealand by achieving required score. New Zealand accepts following English language tests:
IELTS: 6.5 Bands required for Masters and for bachelors 6.0 bands
PTE: 59 for masters and For Bachelors 51
TOEFL: 80 for masters and for bachelors 70
*Please note, all institutes don’t accept all test scores. Please contact Respective Student Advisor at Who Am I for details.