Why Choose Germany?
Strong Economy and wide and top options to choose for Engineering programs:
- Germany has the strongest and the most sustainable economy in the Europe and in the World.
- Germany is the Engineering hub of Europe. They have most advance engineering technology.
Most reputed courses:
- Many German universities are listed in top 100 universities world-wide and many more under top 100 technical universities world-wide.
- German education provides most reputed degree in the world.
High standards of living:
- Living standard is high as compare to other countires in Europe. Inflation rate of Germany is stable as economy is very strong. Per capita income of Germany is nearly equal to that of USA.
Comparatively low or no Tuition cost:
- As a country they have more value of education So Germany offers not only commercially competent, but also free of cost Education.
- Germany respects human value and it culture. They believe to reserve its culture and language. So it educates not only academically but also teaches human values.
- Employee receives higher Minimum Wages than most other countries.
- The most advantage to choose Germany is to Avail Schengen VISA. Schengen visa permits entry in 26 countries in Europe. So the person will get opportunity to roam in 26 countries in Europe.
English – A Medium of Instruction:
- Though, the preference in language is Germany, you will get education in English language.
Post- study Option:
- Upon completion of study, student can settle in more than 25 Countries of Europe under Schengen Visa.
- Well performing graduate students who wish to get into research field easily get research scholarship and at a later stage can also enter into academics if they so desire.
- Engineering Students get Jobs quickly and very easily due to the shortage of skilled labor all over Europe. After a Proposed Time Period by the respective country, they can also apply for PR and get the same in any of the mentioned 27 countries of EU.
Nearly all German Universities are state funded, making education easily accessible to anyone with intellect and willingness.
German Universities are broadly classified into 3 sub-categories.
- Universities – For those who want to pursue their further education in pure science, social science and humanities subjects and the respective research regarding the same.
- Technical Universities- For those who dream to pursue their advance degrees and research in technical areas as that of various engineering fields.
- Applied science technology- For those who wish to receive further education in those areas of engineering, which are in demand in market and wish to focus more on practical aspects of the subjects.
There are wide range of degree savailable in various streams but main degrees are as under.
- Bachelors in …..
- Masters in….
- Post PhD
Application procedure is simple and have less restriction.
The First and must requirement is to know german language as it is domestic language and they prefer to communicate in domestic language. So learn German language.
- Get training for Ielts and get good scores by cracking the exams
- Apply for registration and get admission
- Pay deposit to University (If required)
- Open Blocked Account for Living Expenses
- Apply for VISA and Attend Interview
- VISA Grant
- Pre departure and Post landing arrangements
- As courses are offered in English, students are required to furnish IELTS certificates with the score of 5.5 to 6.5 bands depending on the university requirement.
- As per the requirement of respective universities students also have to submit German language certificates, ranging from level A1 to B1 (3 levels). Each level will take around 1.5 months for completion.
- In addition to language requirements few universities also expect students to submit their respective GRE score while applying to certain programs (Not mandatory but preferred).
- Excellent- Above Average Academic Scores