DMIT Life Report
Age: 1 Year and above
Dermatoglyphics is the study of the outline or the pattern on fingers and hands. These patterns are distinctive and are related to one’s genetic formation and are closely linked to our nervous system. In simple words, Dermatoglyphics can disclose our inherent qualities and talents. It is analyzed and verified with facts in anthropology, genetics, medicine and statistics.
Dermatoglyphics was invented way back in 1926 by Dr. Harold Cummins, who is recognized as a father of Dermatoglyphics, even though the concept of fingerprint identification had been in use for several years. Harold covered each and every aspect of fingerprint analysis starting from anthropology to genetics, from the study of malformed hands to embryology.
Graphs / Patterns / Designs are present on palm of hand and sole of feet of every human and animals. This helps provide information into a critical period of embryogenesis, between fourth to fifth months of pregnancy, when the major organ systems are developing
DMIT Test is a unique & scientific method developed out of the study of fingerprint pattern & analysis. Through clinical trials, it is proved that the fingerprint and multiple intelligences are absolutely related.
CHILDREN / PARENTING
- Understand your child’s natural character traits
- Identify best learning style for him/her
- Identify his/her innate talents and weaknesses
- Subject and educational stream selection
- Reduce time, money, effort wasted over irrelevant course & classes
- Use the right parenting/teaching method on your child
- Understand your natural character traits.
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dreams.
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Discover your own abilities and choose right career path.
- Identify and develop your core competencies.
- Rekindle your passion for living and revive dreams from the past.
- Invest wisely in suitable self-development programs.
RELATIONSHIP COMPATIBILITY ANALYSIS
- Early and timely help
- Support and professional development
- A content analysis of the family members
- Genetic mapping of parents and children
- Family compatibility report – parents & children
- Reorganize your loved one’s communication character.
- Develop understanding & comfort through better communication.
- Improve the relationship with your loved ones.
- Understand your partner’s Personality traits, Values and Characteristics.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Entrust your employee who has the most potential.
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Create an all-star workforce.
- Reorganize your workforce for better performance.
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- HR training and development.
- Evaluate your managers’ performances and core competencies.