We work in the field of Career Counseling catering the age group between 14 to 18 with partnership of consultant psychologist group, Banglore. Contemporary economic development has dramatically altered earlier notions of work and career. Alignment between ones potential/aptitude and career is a must to achieve the desired level of success in the career. We unleash your true potential and help you prepare for the right career by understanding the self, the world of work and available career alternatives.
WHAT IS THE CAREER?
The career is drawing, building and mapping the life plan according to self skills, aptitude, interest and qualification to develop own economy and strength.
WHY CAREER COUNSELING?
The world of today is flourished with versatile careers and opportunities. Since the career shapes our life, choosing the right career is the most important decision of our life. Every person has unique characteristics, interest and aptitudes, for everyone has his or her own strengths and weaknesses. These unique qualities help the person to build and succeed in his career and lifespan. The key to identify these unique qualities is through career counselling.
- Individual Counselling
- Workshop for Students and Parents
- Standardized Psychometric Aptitude Test
- School Workshops and Parent senimars
- Career Exhibitions for Schools, Hostels and Community Groups.
- Graduate in Psychology
- Certified Career Counselor by Lither Martin University and Promise Foundation Bangalore
- Certified Trainer by Bodhih Trainings Bangalore
- 22 years work Experience With various industries