Solutions is in Human Brain
For centuries, scientists and philosophers have been fascinated by the brain, but until recently they viewed the brain as nearly incomprehensible. Now, however, the brain is beginning to relinquish its secrets. Scientists have learned more about the brain in the last several decades than in all previous centuries because of the accelerating pace of research in neurological and behavioural science and the development of new research techniques.
Some ultimate Facts about human brain
- Man only incorporates less than 6% of his brain capacity.
- Man has as many as 1 trillion of brain cells.
- 1 brain cell of a man has a power capable to beat any most sophisticated computer.
- Man has two brains – left and right – they have different capabilities and they work differently.
A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain.
They say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but when it comes to the brain, scientists have discovered that this old adage simply isn't true. The human brain has an astonishing ability to adapt and change—even into old age. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. With the right stimulation, your brain can form new neural pathways, alter existing connections, and adapt and react in ever-changing ways.
The brain's incredible ability to reshape itself holds true when it comes to learning and memory. You can harness the natural power of neuroplasticity to increase your cognitive abilities, enhance your ability to learn new information, and improve your memory.
Using the Power of Human Super Memory through these techniques
- SUVI & Alien Technique (A swift 'Secret' to creative memory)
- UNITED METHOD (provides 'connections' as an excellent base for memorization)
- K3G Technique (strengthens the learning skills)
- MUSICAL WINDOWS (a system that makes the numbers dance to a tune)
- Memory-365 Technique (to remember diary / appointments round the year)
- Happy New Year Technique (for memorizing a Calendar)
- MAIN HOON NA METHOD (a powerful tool for memorizing key notes)
- U2 METHOD (a great help in remembering Names and Faces)
- CVSR METHOD (for memorizing bullet points)
- Speed Reading (for developing good reading habits)
- PMS Technique
- PLS Technique
- S3 Technique
- ABCD Technique
- Memory Chart
- PQ4R ( Reading Skill )
- Periodic Table
Benefit for STUDENTS
- Can study effectively
- Can make quality Notes
- Can minimize stress and anxiety
- Develop overall Personality
- Change the thinking pattern
- Achieve Concentration & Focus
- Able to memorize complete book with page nos
- Memorize Numbers, Binary digits
- Age : 10 years and above 1 month Workshop
- 4 Season in week each season of 90 Minutes
- Individual Attention
- Follow up sessions & Support
- Brain Train Kit and Practice Material
- Memory Championship & Certificate